- The promoter of the competition is Moss Brothers Wines, 103 Aberdeen Street, Albany, Western Australia, 6330 (“MBW”).
- The competition is open to all residents of the U.K. (England, Scotland, and Wales but not Northern Ireland) who have reached at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry (the “Competition”).
- By participating in the Competition, each participant accepts these terms and conditions of the Competition and agrees to be bound by them. It is a condition of participation in the Competition that all Terms are accepted as final.
- To enter the Competition
- the entrant must at any time between 00:00:00 6 July 2022 and 23:59:59 5 August 2022
- complete and submit the official entry form on the website.
- confirm their email address when requested by the competition database.
- Only one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries may cause you to be disqualified.
- There will be one winner of the prize. The winner of the prize will be selected at random by no later than 31 August 2022.
- If MBW runs the same competition (i.e. a competition with the same dates and prize) across different sites or social media platforms and the same winner is randomly selected to win more than one competition, the winner shall only be entitled to win one prize.
- The winners of the prize will be contacted by 31 August 2022. Three attempts will be made to contact the winner of the prize through the platform they entered the Competition. If the winner does not respond within 7 days of MBW’s first message to accept the prize, an alternative winner will be selected.
- MBW will contact the winner to request their details (name, age and address) for the purposes of claiming their prize only.
- MBW will send the winner a mixed selection of Moss Brothers Wines totalling ten cases. The selection will be at the discretion of MBW and maybe amended at any time. No refunds will be given. All Prizes are subject to availability. If any of the Prizes are unavailable, alternative products of equal value will be provided.
- The prize will be sent out via courier, MBW cannot be held responsible for any prize not received by the winner.
- Odds of winning the prize will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- MBW retains sole discretion to withhold the prize without liability if in its view a participant is ineligible, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Wine may contain sulphites. If a substitution is made due to availability issues, this allergen summary may not reflect the content of the substituted product.
- MBW reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
- You acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, facebook or any other social media platforms.
- MBW accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person due to their participation in this Competition, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any Prize.
- MBW is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entry for which the entry is lost, or deleted;
- Any details or accounts that are deemed to be fraudulent or not authentic;
- Unforeseen changes in legal or commenting rules & regulations;
- Any external factors that may restrict a participant from accepting their prize;
- Any entries that cannot be found or seen by MBW; and
- Any entries that cannot be opened or are otherwise inaccessible for any reason by MBW.
- There is no cash alternative for the prizes.
- All data will be held in accordance with the Data Protection legislation and the promoter will not use your details, or pass them to a third party, without your consent, except for the purposes of this promotion.
- The following privacy notice also applies to the Competition:
If you are a winner, we will ask for your street address so that we can deliver your prize to you, and we may ask for additional information in order to verify your age. We obtain all of this information from you directly.
We’ll use your personal data in order to run the competition fairly and properly, and if you are a winner, to tell you that you’ve won the competition and to make any further arrangements with you, including to repost your winning entry on social media, and to deliver your prize to you. We may pass on your details to verify your age to ensure that we only give products containing alcohol to those aged 18 or over.
The CAP Code also requires us (as the promoter of this competition) to either publish or make available certain information about prize winners. You can object to this information being published or made available by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that, even if you opt out, we may still have to provide the information and winning entry to the ASA.
If your competition entry is a winner, we may share your details with the courier company we use to deliver your prize to you; the company we use to carry out age verification checks (if required); and with our core IT services providers.
By participating or attempting to participate in this Competition, participants agree that MBW shall not bear any liability for:
(a) the loss, theft or misuse of any Prize;
(b) any damage in any way attributable to this Competition or the attempted participation in this Competition.